sexta-feira, 26 de maio de 2017

Poet To His Love - Maxwell Bodenheim

       








Poet To His Love - Maxwell Bodenheim

AN old silver church in a forest
Is my love for you.
The trees around it
Are words that I have stolen from your heart.
An old silver bell, the last smile you gave,         5
Hangs at the top of my church.
It rings only when you come through the forest
And stand beside it.
And then, it has no need for ringing,
For your voice takes its place.







The Song of Wandering Aengus William Butler Yeats
Sonnet 073 William Shakespeare
To a Butterfly William Wordsworth
To Spring William Blake
To Autumn John Keats
The Waking Year Emily Dickinson
When in the Woods I Wander All Alone Edward Hovell-Thurlow, 2nd Baron Thurlow
Whispers of Immortality T. S. Eliot






Lean out of the window - James Joyce

Lean out of the window,
Goldenhair,
I hear you singing
A merry air.

My book was closed,
I read no more,
Watching the fire dance
On the floor.

I have left my book,
I have left my room,
For I heard you singing
Through the gloom.

Singing and singing
A merry air,
Lean out of the window,
Goldenhair.






Maid of Athens George Gordon, Lord Byron
Ode to a Nightingale John Keats
On the Beach at Night Walt Whitman
On Woman William Butler Yeats









The Lake Isle of Innisfree - William Butler Yeats

I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,
And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made:
Nine bean-rows will I have there, a hive for the honey-bee;
And live alone in the bee-loud glade.

And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping
     slow,
Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket
     sings;
There midnight’s all a glimmer, and noon a purple glow,
And evening full of the linnet’s wings.

I will arise and go now, for always night and day
I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore;
While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements grey,
I hear it in the deep heart’s core.












I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud - William Wordsworth

I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

Continuous as the stars that shine
And twinkle on the milky way,
They stretched in never-ending line
Along the margin of a bay:
Ten thousand saw I at a glance,
Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

The waves beside them danced; but they
Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:
A poet could not but be gay,
In such a jocund company:
I gazed—and gazed—but little thought
What wealth the show to me had brought:

For oft, when on my couch I lie
In vacant or in pensive mood,
They flash upon that inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the daffodils.















An Immortality - Ezra Pound

Sing we for love and idleness,
Naught else is worth the having.

Though I have been in many a land,
There is naught else in living.

And I would rather have my sweet,
Though rose-leaves die of grieving,

Than do high deeds in Hungary °
To pass all men's believing.














I would in that sweet bosom be - James Joyce

I would in that sweet bosom be
(O sweet it is and fair it is!)
Where no rude wind might visit me.
Because of sad austerities
I would in that sweet bosom be.

I would be ever in that heart
(O soft I knock and soft entreat her!)
Where only peace might be my part.
Austerities were all the sweeter
So I were ever in that heart.











Good Night - Carl Sandburg

Many ways to say good night.

Fireworks at a pier on the Fourth of July
spell it with red wheels and yellow spokes.
They fizz in the air, touch the water and quit.
Rockets make a trajectory of gold-and-blue
and then go out.

Railroad trains at night spell with a smokestack mushrooming a white pillar.

Steamboats turn a curve in the Mississippi crying a baritone that crosses lowland cottonfields to razorback hill.

It is easy to spell good night.
Many ways to spell good night.






The Humble Bee Ralph Waldo Emerson






Short Poetry Collection 023



Conteúdo completo disponível em:






Links:


There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back - Shawn Mendes

Unforgettable - French Montana Featuring Swae Lee

DNA. - Kendrick Lamar

I'm The One - DJ Khaled Featuring Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance The Rapper & Lil Wayne

Body Like A Back Road - Sam Hunt

Malibu - Miley Cyrus

Bacias hidrográficas do estado de São Paulo

Bacias hidrográficas - São Paulo - Conheça seu Estado (História e Geografia)

Prédios mais altos do mundo

Assalto - Carlos Drummond de Andrade

Santa Catarina - Conheça seu Estado (História e Geografia)

O espaço geográfico e sua organização

A organização do espaço geográfico brasileiro

Grandes Esperanças - Charles Dickens - PDF

O Alienista PDF

Just Go #JustGo - Viagem Volta ao Mundo

Boa Vista - Roraima RR - Brasil

Aldeia Tuyuka - Manaus - Amazonas AM - Brasil

Planta - Atividades Educativas para crianças

Idade das Religões - Religião História

Mato Grosso do Sul - Conheça seu Estado (História e Geografia)

Atividades extrativistas do Mato Grosso do Sul

Quincas Borba

Dom Casmurro

Esaú e Jacó

Salmos

Memórias Póstumas de Brás Cubas

Sanderlei Silveira

Sanderlei Silveira

Sanderlei Silveira

Sanderlei Silveira

Lista de BLOGs by Sanderlei Silveira



Winds of May, that dance on the sea - James Joyce

Nicky Jam - With You Tonight / Hasta El Amanecer

The Cold Heaven - William Butler Yeats

As festas populares em Santa Catarina SC

Áreas de preservação no estado de São Paulo SP

Os símbolos do estado do Rio de Janeiro RJ

A Guerra do Contestado PR

Pantanal – Patrimônio Natural da Humanidade MS

Assalto - Carlos Drummond de Andrade

Amor é fogo que arde sem se ver - Poesia

O navio negreiro - Poesia

Mitologia Grega

Antífona - Poema, Poesia

OPEP seguiu cumprindo acordo de redução de oferta de petróleo

Ursa Maior - Macunaíma - Mário de Andrade

Salmos - Capítulo 22 - Bíblia Online

Mercado Municipal Adolpho Lisboa - Manaus - Amazonas AM - Brasil

Mein Kampf PDF

Romeo and Juliet - William Shakespeare - AudioBook

Budismo moderno

The Second Coming - William Butler Yeats

The Road Not Taken - Robert Frost

Ozymandias - Percy Bysshe Shelley

Curso de Espanhol Online - Gratis e Completo

Curso de Inglês - Gratis e Completo

Crônica dos burros - Machado de Assis

Religion - Ancient History

Lição de Botânica - Teatro - Machado de Assis

A Conselho do Marido - Contos - Artur de Azevedo

A História do Cachorro dos Mortos - Leandro Gomes de Barros

Flor da Mocidade - Poesia - Machado de Assis

Contos de Eça de Queirós

Diva - José de Alencar - Audiobook

Educação Infantil - Nível 1 (crianças entre 4 a 6 anos)

Educação Infantil - Nível 2 (crianças entre 5 a 7 anos)

Educação Infantil - Nível 3 (crianças entre 6 a 8 anos)

Educação Infantil - Nível 4 (crianças entre 7 a 9 anos)

Educação Infantil - Nível 5 (crianças entre 8 a 10 anos)

Educação Infantil - Nível 6 (crianças entre 9 a 11 anos)

Euclides da Cunha - Os Sertões (Áudio Livro)

Historia en 1 Minuto

Lima Barreto - Contos (Áudio Livro - Audiobook)

Livros em PDF para Download (Domínio Público) - Sanderlei

A Mão e a Luva - Machado de Assis

Crônica - Machado de Assis

Dom Casmurro - Machado de Assis

Esaú e Jacó - Machado de Assis

Helena - Machado de Assis

Memórias Póstumas de Brás Cubas - Machado de Assis

Papéis Avulsos - Machado de Assis

Quincas Borba - Machado de Assis

O Diário de Anne Frank


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário